U.S. REPRESENTATIVE DWIGHT EVANS
Office Intern Description
"At this time, the internship will be conducted remotely, with the potential for limited in-person work opportunities, and will rely on the use of government-issued devices. Additionally, each intern will receive a small monthly stipend. Each intern will be asked to do a variety of tasks including logging policy opinions and messages, drafting policy letters, and assisting with resource and asset mapping.
Additional intern responsibilities will include:
• Conducting Constituent services & casework intake
• Tracking and recording constituent messages
• Drafting constituent correspondence
• Supporting legislative research and data collection
• Compiling press clips for communications staff
• Assisting with Constituent Outreach Projects
• Completing a Policy-In-Action Project"
*All information taken from Representative Dwight Evans's official website, current as of August 2021